Ethics & Wilderness MedLocation: CTIHB 101 (CTIHB 101)
Philosophy of ______Location: CTIHB 101 (CTIHB 101)
- Completed Life Initiative. 03/15/2020 - present. Position : Advisory Board.
- American Clinicians Academy for Medical Aid in Dying. 03/15/2020 - present. Position : Member.
- American Philosophical Association, Pacific Division. 01/01/2015 - 01/01/2018. Position : Member; Program Committee.
- The Hastings Center. 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Fellow.
- European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Health Care. 01/01/2008 - present. Position : Member; Board member.
- International Association for Suicide Research. 01/01/2002 - present. Position : Member.
- International Association for Bioethics. 01/01/1997 - present. Position : Member; Board Memeber.
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities. 01/01/1993 - present. Position : Member; Board member; Program committees.
- American Association of Suicidology. 01/01/1986 - present. Position : Member; Board of Directors; Chair Ethics Committee; Convener, workgroup on Suicide and PAD.
- Drugs and Justice. Project Lead: Margaret Battin. Collaborators: Erik Luna, Arthur Lipman. Undergraduate Studies 2008 - 2010.