Intro to Grad. StudiesLocation: ART 158 (ART 158)
- University Film and Video Association. 01/2010 - present. Position : Member.
- International Inter-American Studies Association. 05/2009 - present. Position : Member.
- Society for Cinema and Media studies. 09/1989 - present. Position : Member; Middle East Caucus (Chair, 2005-2009) .
- Brought Screendance pioneer and head of the Buenos Aires Dance Film Festival, Silvina Szperling, to teach classes across 4 departments and lead workshops on cross-cultural Film and Movement. Project Lead: Chris Lippard. Collaborators: Silvina Szperling/ Ellen Bromberg. University of Utah Teaching Committee 10/2018 - 10/2018. Total Budget: $3,414.00.
- Middle East Center Grant with additional support from the Department of Film and Media Arts for bringing Tamer El Said, Egyptian director and head of Cairo Cinemateque, October, 2018, $1300. Project Lead: Chris Lippard. Middle East Center/Department of Film and Media Arts 10/2018 - 10/2018. Total Budget: $1,300.00.
- Making Video Essays (Jason Mitell),. Project Lead: Sarah Sinwell. University Teaching Committee 10/2018 - 10/2018.
- “Teaching Transnational Cinema: Politics and Pedagogy” Transnational Cinemas 9:1 (April 2018). Paper published, 04/2018.