Professor, Elect & Computer Engineering
- Scott Almquist, Dennis L Parker and Douglas A Christensen, "Rapid Full-Wave Phase Aberration Correction Method for Transcranial High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Therapies," Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound, 4:30 (2016).
- Sara L. Johnson, Christopher Dillon, Henrik Odeen, Dennis Parker, Douglas Christensen and Allison Payne, "Development and validation of a MRgHIFU non-invasive tissue acoustic property estimation technique," International Journal of Hyperthermia, vol. 32, no. 7, 723-734 (2016).
- Henrik Odeen, Scott Almquist, Joshua de Bever, Douglas Christensen and Dennis Parker, "MR thermometry for focused ultrasound monitoring utilizing model predictive filtering and ultrasound beam modeling," Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound, 4:23 (2016).
- Alexis I Farrer, Scott Almquist, Christopher R Dillon, Leigh A Neumayer, Dennis L Parker, Douglas A Christensen, Allison Payne, "Phase aberration simulation study of MRgFUS breast treatments," Medical Physics 43, 1374 (2016).
- Husseinil GA, Kherbeckl L, Pitt WG, Hubbell JA, Christensen DA & Velluto D (2015). "Kinetics of Ultrasonic Drug Delivery from Targeted Micelles." Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Vol. 15, 2099-104.
- Farrer AI, Odéen H, de Bever J, Coats B, Parker DL, Payne A & Christensen DA (2015). Characterization and evaluation of tissue-mimicking gelatin phantoms for use with MRgFUS. Journal of therapeutic ultrasound. Vol. 3, 9.
- Allison Payne, Josh de Bever, Alexis Farrer, Brittany Coats, Dennis L. Parker and Douglas A. Christensen, "A simulation technique for 3D MR-guide acoustic radiation force imaging," Med. Phys. 21(2), February 2015.
- H. Odeen, J. de Bever, S. Almquist, A. Farrer, N. Todd, A. Payne, J. Snell, D. Christensen and D. Parker, "Treatment envelope evaluation in transcranial magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound utilizing 3D MR thermometry," Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound 2:19, 2014.
- J. de Bever, N. Todd, A. Payne, D. Christensen, and R. Roemer, "Adaptive model-predictive controller for magnetic resonance guided focused ultrasound therapy," Int J Hyperthermia 30(7):456-70, 2014.
- CR Dillon, A Payne, DA Christensen, RB Roemer, "The accuracy and precision of two non-invasive, magnetic resonance-guide ultrasound-based thermal diffusivity estimation methods," International Journal of Hyperthermia 30(6), 2014.
- C R Dillon, N Todd, A Payne, D L Parker, D A Christensen and R B Roemer, "Effects of MRTI sampling characteristics on estimation of HIFU SAR and tissue thermal diffusivity," Physics in Medicine and Biology 58:7291-7307, 2013.
- R. Duer, R. Lund, R. Tanaka, D.A. Christensen and J.N. Herron, "In-Plane Parallel Scanning: A Microarray Technology for Point-of-Care Testing," Anal Chem, 2010 Oct. 14, [PubmedID 20945920].
- Ghaleb Husseini, William Pitt, Douglas Christensen and David Dickinson, "Degradation Kinetics of Stabilized Pluronic Micelles Under the Action of Ultrasound," Journal of Controlled Release, 138 (2009) 45-48.
- N. Hu, C. Beaumont, D.A. Christensen, A.K. Agrawal, E.B. Clark, and J.A. Hawkins, "Dependence of Aortic Arch Morphogenesis on Intracardiac Blood Flow in the Left Atrial Ligated Chick Embryo," Anatomical Record, 292(5):652-60, May 2009 [PubmedId 19322826].
- Cynthia Furse, Douglas A. Christensen, and Carl H. Durney, "Introduction to Bioelectromagnetics, 2nd Ed.", CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL.
- N.Y. Rapoport, A.L. Efros, D.A. Christensen, A.M. Kennedy and K.H. Nam, "Microbubble Generation in Phase-Shift Nanoemulsions Used as Anticancer Drug Carriers," Bubble Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1-2, June 2009 [PubmedId 20046899].
- Douglas A. Christensen and James N. Herron, "Optical System Design for Biosensors Based on CCD Detection," in Biosensors and Biodetection, Methods and Protocols, Vol. 1, Avraham Rasooly and Keith E. Herold, Eds., Humana Press, 2009.
- Douglas A. Christensen, "Introduction to Biomedical Engineering: Biomechanics and Bioelectricity," Morgan & Claypool, San Rafael, CA, 2009.
- Gao Z, Kennedy AM, Christensen DA, Rapoport NY, "Drug-loaded nano/microbubbles for combining ultrasonography and targeted chemotherapy." Ultrasonics 2008 Aug;48(4):260-70.
- Rapoport N, Nam KH, Gao Z, Christensen DA, Kennedy AM, Acoustic properties of multifunctional nanomicrobubbles used in ultrasonography and ultrasound-mediated chemotherapy. J Acoust Soc Am 2008 May;123(5):3217.