I am especially interested in translating successful laboratory investigations of lifestyle interventions to the community where they can be scaled to the larger population. I serve on the leadership team of the Larry H. and Gail Miller Family Foundation’s Driving Out Diabetes Initiative. I appreciate the value of finding innovative strategies to facilitate self-management and promote healthy lifestyle change for our patients who suffer with chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Exercise & Sport Science, University of Utah
- Certification, Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Ola Grimbsy Institute
- Master's, Health Education, University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, University of Utah
- No Degree, Physical Education, California State University - Northridge