Dean and L. S. Skaggs Presidential Endow Chair for Pharmacy, College Of Pharmacy
Director or Research Utah Asia Campus
Adjunct Professor, Chemistry
Professor, Medicinal Chemistry
Distinguished Professor, Medicinal Chemistry
- B.A. 1973,
University of California, San Diego
- Ph.D. 1977,
Scripps Institution of Oceanograpy
Honors & Awards
- Distinguished Professor.
University of Utah,
- Robert F. Borne Distinguished Lecture Award.
University of Mississippi,
- Richard Hutchinson Award Lecture.
Universit of Wisconsin,
- Taito O. Soine Award in Medicinal Chemistry.
University of Minnesota,
- Fellow of the American Society of Pharmacognosy .
American Society of Pharmacognosy,
- Honorary Research Fellow, Queensland Museum Biodiversity Program.
- Short Term Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science,
- Utah Governor’s Medal for Science and Technology.
Geographical Regions of Interest
- Melanesia. Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu.
- Oceania. Australia.
- South-Eastern Asia. Philippines.