Adv Clinical Immersion
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty. 08/31/2019 - present. Position : Member.
- Utah Nurse Practitioners. 02/2002 - present. Position : Member.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 02/2002 - present. Position : Member.
- Continued as primary care provider at the Community Health Centers from 9/1998 to present. As a family nurse practitioner, I am the primary care provider for a panel of patients. I provide care for prenatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. We serve a diverse population of patients, both non-English and English speaking and insured vs non-insured. My on-going experience at the clinic provides great situations to bring to the classroom. I believe this also brings a College of Nursing presence into the community. College of Nursing. 09/09/1998 - present . # of Hours: 15.
- Indian Health Care Clinic, Faculty Practice 1995 to 1998. 02/01/1995 - present . # of Hours: 40.
- Salt Lake City County Health Department 10/1992 to 2/1995. College of Nursing. 10/01/1992 - present . # of Hours: 40.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 01/01/2016.
- Utah Nursing Association Nurse Practitioner Conference Group. 01/01/2016.