- communal religious groups
- MARTHA S BRADLEY (2018) Two Landscapes: The Cache Valley and the Utah State University Campus. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/08/2018.
- Panelist, Women in Higher Education Plenary Session, Ogden, Utah. Other, Presented, 04/05/2013.
- "The Sacred Space of the FLDS" Sacred Space and the Mind of the Believer Salt Lake Community College. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 04/04/2013.
- "Creative Solutions: Shaping a Woman's Place in the World," Hinckley Institute of Politics. Other, Presented, 03/07/2013.
- "The Opportunity of Civic Engagement" Mayor's Symposium. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/14/2013.
- "Imagine More" Professional Education Annual Meetings. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 10/06/2012.
- LEAP Convocation. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 09/07/2012.
- "Imagine a Life of Possibilities," Advising Conference, University of Utah. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/16/2012.
- The Architecture of Accessibility: The Shakers, the Oneida, the Branch Davidians and the Latter-day Saints. Communal Studies Association. Union, Kentucky. Conference Paper, Presented, 10/01/2011.
- Phi Kappa Phi, plenary address. University of Utah. April 7, 2011. Invited Talk/Keynote, Other, 04/07/2011.
- MUSE Project, Inspiring Teaching Symposium. University of Utah. April 1, 2011. Invited Talk/Keynote, Other, 04/01/2011.
- “City as Text: Experiential Learning in the Context of a City.” Western Regional Honors Conference. Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 04/09/2010.
- Claremont, Religious Studies Program. April 16, 2010. Spatial Religious Communities: A Comparison of the Branch Davidians, Oneida, Shakers, LDS and LDS; Mormon Fundamentalism Today. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 04/2010.
- Mormon Fundamentalism. Utah Humanities Council Public Square. Park City, Utah. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/23/2010.
- “The Right Fight: The LDS Church’s Campaign against the Equal Rights Amendment”, American Historical Association. San Diego, CA. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 01/2010.
- A Comparison of the Spatial Worlds Built by the LDS, the FLDS, the Oneida and the Shakers. St. George, Utah. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/2010.
- “Plan on Making a Difference.” University Neighborhood Partners. Westside Leadership Conference. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 12/2009.
- “The FLDS: Sacred Community and the Construction of Religious Space.” CESNUR. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/2009.
- “The Polygamy Raids on Short Creek and the Yearning for Zion Ranch and the Law of Unintended Consequences” Polygamy and Politics Conference. Victoria, BC. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/2009.
- French, functional.
Geographical Regions of Interest
- United States of America
Western United States; Utah.
- Martha Bradley Evans (2016). Glorious in Persecution: Joseph Smith, American Prophet, 1839-44. Smith Pettit. Published, 05/2016.
- Bradley-Evans, Martha. Plural Wife: The Autobiography of Mabel Finlayson Allred. Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 2012. Published, 06/01/2012.
- Bradley, Martha Sonntag (2012). Plural Wife. Utah State Univ Pr. Published, 05/17/2012.
- “Are We There Yet: Trust, Faith and the Power of a Common Goal,” co-authored by Kristi Ryujin and Martha Bradley, Karen Dace, ed., New York City: Routledge, 2012. Published, 01/01/2012.
- Bradley, Martha. "Past as Prologue: The Government Raids on Short Creek and the Yearning for Zion Ranch. In, Stuart Wright and James Richardson. Saints Under Seige. SUNY University Press, 2011. Published, 07/01/2011.
- Bradley, Martha, "Building Community: The Fundamentalist Mormon Concept of Space," in Stephen Taysom, Dimensions of Faith: A Mormon Studies Reader. Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2011. Published, 06/01/2011.
- “A Repeat of History: The Government Raids on the Polygamist Communities of Short Creek and Eldorado,” Cardell Jacobsen, ed. Modern Polygamy in the United States: Historical, Cultural and Legal Issues, Oxford University Press, 2011. Published, 04/01/2011.
- Salt Lake City: Yesterday and Today. Westside Publishing, 2010. Published, 04/2010.
- Book Review. Carolyn Jessop. Escape. Communal Studies Journal, 2009. Published, 01/2009.
- Book Review. Elisah Wall. Stolen Innocence. Communal Studies Journal. Published, 01/2009.
- Bradley, Martha Sonntag (2005). Pedestals and Podiums. Signature Books. Published, 11/01/2005.