Associate Vice President Academic Affairs
Deputy CAO, Sr Vp Academic Affairs - Oper
Senior Associate Vice President Undergraduate Studies
Dean Undergraduate Studies
Dean, Undergraduate Studies, Academic Affairs
Adjunct Professor, City & Metropolitan Planning
Professor, School Of Architecture
- Glorious in Persecution: Joseph Smith, American Prophet, 1839-1844.
In press, 01/01/2016.
- Bradley-Evans, Martha. Plural Wife: The Autobiography of Mabel Finlayson Allred. Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 2012.
- “Are We There Yet: Trust, Faith and the Power of a Common Goal,” co-authored by Kristi Ryujin and Martha Bradley, Karen Dace, ed., New York City: Routledge, 2012.
- “Gender in the Branch Davidians,” Anthology on Sexuality and New Religious Movements, Henrik Bogdan, ed. Syracuse: Syracuse University Press, 2012, forthcoming.
- Bradley, Martha. "Past as Prologue: The Government Raids on Short Creek and the Yearning for Zion Ranch. In, Stuart Wright and James Richardson. Saints Under Seige. SUNY University Press, 2011.
- Bradley, Martha, "Building Community: The Fundamentalist Mormon Concept of Space," in Stephen Taysom, Dimensions of Faith: A Mormon Studies Reader. Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2011.
- “A Repeat of History: The Government Raids on the Polygamist Communities of Short Creek and Eldorado,” Cardell Jacobsen, ed. Modern Polygamy in the United States: Historical, Cultural and Legal Issues, Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Salt Lake City: Yesterday and Today. Westside Publishing, 2010.
- Book Review. Carolyn Jessop. Escape. Communal Studies Journal, 2009.
- Book Review. Elisah Wall. Stolen Innocence. Communal Studies Journal.