Professor (Lecturer), Art/Art History
- CFA College Council .
Dept. of Art and Art History Representative,
07/01/2022 - present.
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, ACADEMIC SENATE.
Member of the Executive Committee,
07/2019 - 04/2020.
- Research Committee for Tenure Track Position in Photography/Digital Imaging.
10/02/2017 - 05/25/2018.
- ACADEMIC SENATE.
College of Fine Arts Senator ,
07/01/2017 - 06/30/2020.
- To oversee and operate the student analog photography darkroom.
This includes the following:
1. Picking up and preparing chemicals, keeping the stock room supplied
2. Setting up darkroom chemicals for open lab hours (hours outside of class)
3. Repairing any printing equipment (enlargers, easels, etc.)
4. Organizing and cleaning the facility on a daily basis during the week
5. Coordinating and picking up equipment donations
In 2022, I kept the darkroom open for longer periods of time to meet the needs of the students. I dedicate approximately 15 hours per week to maintaining the darkroom.
Photography Darkroom Coordinator and Monitor,
07/01/1993 - present.