- Please see uploaded Vita for current publication list. Published, 12/01/2017.
Electromagnetic theory and practice, numerical modeling, inverse theory, relation of resistivity structure to physicochemical conditions of the Earth, global tectonism, geothermal systems, ore deposits.
- IRIS Magnetotelluric Science Vignettes.
- Development and Prospects of Continental-Scale Resistivity Surveying for Orogenic Processes and Resource Controls, American Geophysical Union Annual Mtg, December, 2019.
- Kevin Mendoza, Graduate Student. GG. 07/01/2019 - present. Awards/Scholarships/Stipends: GG Stokes Fellowship, Conoco-Phillips Internship.
- Michal Kordy, Postdoc. Mathematics. 08/2010 - 03/07/2016. Awards/Scholarships/Stipends: Stipend, DOE Play Fairway Analysis.
- Virginia Maris, Postdoc. CVEEN - EGI. 07/2010 - 06/2013. Awards/Scholarships/Stipends: DOE, NSF Erebus.
- New Zealand
- United States of America