- Rural Services, Trauma Informed Services, Global Engagement
- The list of paper presentations at national conferences are listed in my vitae. Presentation, Accepted, 11/09/2018.
- The Advancement of an Inter-professional Co-facilitative Poetry Therapy Curriculum for Groups. PI: Scott Sorensen. Co-PI(s): Danielle Dubrasky and Grant Corser. International Association of Social Work with Groups, 12/18/2018 - 12/18/2019. Total project budget to date: $480.00
- Needs Assessment and Program Analysis of the MAIR Clinic. PI: Caren Frost. Co-PI(s): Ruth Gerritsen-McKane, Scott Sorensen. 09/12/2016 - present.
- Japanese, basic.
- Dubrasky, D., Sorensen, S., Donovan, A. & Corser, G. (2018). Discovering inner strengths: a co-facilitative poetry therapy curriculum for groups. Journal of Poetry Therapy. Vol. 32:1, 1-10.