Associate Professor, Pharmacology And Toxicology
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010) Thioredoxin reductase 1 knockdwon enhances selenazolidine cytotoxicity in A549 human lung cancer cells, 28th Annual meeting of the MWSOT [Robyn won best student platform presentation], Tuscon, AZ .
- Rock, CM, and Moos PJ. (2010). Selenoprotein P reduces lipid hydroperoxides in human embryonic kidney cells following exposure to 15-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Poster session presented at Experimental Biology, Anaheim, CA.
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010). Thioredoxin reductase 1 modulates methylseleninic acid-induce redox status effects in A549 human lung cancer cells. Poster session presented at American Association of Cancer Research 101st Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010). Cell Cylce Effects of Thioredoxin Reductase and Seleno-compounds in Human Cancer Cell Lines. Poster session presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Moos PJ, J Griggs, S Leachman, P. Cassidy, and JM Veranth. (2010). Transcriptional and cytotoxic differences of nano-ZnO and nano-TiO2 in colon and skin-derived cell lines. Poster session presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Matthew Honeggar, Technician.
09/01/2006 - present.
- Shashank Sama & Kristen Kelley, Christos Vaklavas, Andrea Bild, Kenneth Boucher, John Lamb, Julia Lehman, Philip Moos, Theresa Werner, Adam Cohen (2022). A phase I/Ib trial of the CDK4/6 antagonist ribociclib (RIB) and the HDAC inhibitor belinostat (BEL) in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer and recurrent ovarian cancer with response prediction by genomics (CHARGE). Philadelphia (PA): AACR (American Association for Cancer Research). Vol. 82.
- Yazdimamaghani M & Moos PJ, Ghandehari H (2019). Time- and dose-dependent gene expression analysis of macrophage response as a function of porosity of silica nanoparticles. Nanomedicine.
- Philip J. Moos & Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC (2013). Aspirin as a Cancer Prevention Agent (update). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- John M. Veranth & Sancy A. Leachman, Philip J. Moos (2012). Toxicogenomic Evaluation of Nanomaterials. Springer.
- R.L. Poerschke and P.J. Moos. Thioredoxin reductase 1 knockdown increases selenazolidine cytotoxicity in human lung cancer cells via mitochondrial dysfunction. Biochem Pharmacol. Epub 2010 Oct 12.
- Rock C, Moos PJ. (2010). Selenoprotein P protects cells from lipid hydroperoxides generated by 15-LOX-1. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 83(4-6):203-10. Epub 2010 Sep 9.
- Moos PJ (2004). A requirement for thioredoxin reductase in electrophile-mediated p53 inactivation. American Association of Cancer Research.
- Raetz EA & Moos PJ (2004). Impact of microarray technology in clinical oncology. [Review]. Cancer Invest. Vol. 22, 312-320.
- Moos PJ (2003). 15-lipoxygenase-1 modulates cell growth via inhibition of thioredoxin reductase selenoprotein. American Association of Cancer Research.
- Raetz EA & Moos PJ, Szabo A, Carroll WL (2001). Gene expression profiling. Methods and clinical applications in oncology. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. Vol. 15, 911-930, ix.
- Moos PJ & Hayes J. W. , Stodiek L. S. , Luttges M. W. (1990). Macromolecular Assemblies in Reduced Gravity Environments. 28th Aerospace Sciences Meeting American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics, Reno, NV.