Associate Professor, Pharmacology And Toxicology
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010) Thioredoxin reductase 1 knockdwon enhances selenazolidine cytotoxicity in A549 human lung cancer cells, 28th Annual meeting of the MWSOT [Robyn won best student platform presentation], Tuscon, AZ .
- Rock, CM, and Moos PJ. (2010). Selenoprotein P reduces lipid hydroperoxides in human embryonic kidney cells following exposure to 15-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Poster session presented at Experimental Biology, Anaheim, CA.
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010). Thioredoxin reductase 1 modulates methylseleninic acid-induce redox status effects in A549 human lung cancer cells. Poster session presented at American Association of Cancer Research 101st Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Poerschke, RL, Moos PJ. (2010). Cell Cylce Effects of Thioredoxin Reductase and Seleno-compounds in Human Cancer Cell Lines. Poster session presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Moos PJ, J Griggs, S Leachman, P. Cassidy, and JM Veranth. (2010). Transcriptional and cytotoxic differences of nano-ZnO and nano-TiO2 in colon and skin-derived cell lines. Poster session presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Matthew Honeggar, Technician.
09/01/2006 - present.
- R.L. Poerschke and P.J. Moos. Thioredoxin reductase 1 knockdown increases selenazolidine cytotoxicity in human lung cancer cells via mitochondrial dysfunction. Biochem Pharmacol. Epub 2010 Oct 12.
- Rock C, Moos PJ. (2010). Selenoprotein P protects cells from lipid hydroperoxides generated by 15-LOX-1. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 83(4-6):203-10. Epub 2010 Sep 9.