Professor, Informatics, Biomedical Informatics Admin, Adjunct Professor, University of Utah
Adjunct Professor, College Of Nursing
Adjunct Professor, Biomedical Informatics Admin
Honors & Awards
- Textbook of the Year (Information and Technology).
- Signature AMIA Award (Virginia K. Saba award for Nursing Informatics).
American Medical Informatics Association,
- Reed A. Gardner award for faculty excellence (a student-nominated award).
Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah,
- Western Instutite of Nursing 2009 Scholar.
American Nurses Foundation,
- Society for Technical Communication, Publication Award Publication Award of Merit for the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice for Nursing Informatics (N. Staggers, Chair), published in February 2008.
Society for Technical Communication,
- Exceptional Teaching.
College of Nursing,
- Nursing Informatics Pioneer.
American Medical Informatics Association Nursing Informatics Working Group,