ATP Lab ILocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
ATP Lab IIILocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
ATP Lab VLocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
Audition Tech ILocation: PAB 115 (PAB 115)
Queer TheatreLocation: ONLN (Online)
ATP Lab VIILocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
Indiv. Performance Proj
- The Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE). 07/14/2020 - present. Position : Member.
- American Alliance for Theatre & Education (AATE). 07/14/2020 - present. Position : Member.
- National Alliance of Acting Teachers. 06/24/2017 - present. Position : Member.
- Talent Management Group, Inc. Salt Lake City . 04/01/2016 - present. Position : Professional Talent Representation .
- Flying Bobcat Theatrical Laboratory. 01/02/2012 - present. Position : Founder Co-Artistic Director.
- AEA Actor's Equity Association. 08/31/2011 - present. Position : Member.
- Tooth & Nail Theatre, New York City, NY | Artistic Director Roger Bennington. 12/01/2004 - present. Position : Company Member.
My personal teaching philosophy is guided by the desire to provide a professional, safe, supporting and focused environment that allows students to take risks, ask questions, and develop a deeper sense of self and each other in order to expand imagination, technique and discipline. More specifically to help students “FIND A WAY IN” which works for them and to help them develop their own processes so they have a roadmap and a way to create going forward. I encourage and expect students to bring a rigor to their work so they are actively applying the tools they have picked up from all courses. In the professional world an actor needs to be prepared to take direction, but more importantly to bring choices to the audition and especially the rehearsal room. These are the types of actors that are continually working in this business. If an actor knows how to bring this into the room then the director can just guide the work and bring out the best in the actor. The actor has solved the problem for the director.