- Hamlet” Model for my 2003 ISF/GLTF set design of Hamlet, Tweed Museum of Art, Duluth, MN, 2017
Presented with the Folger's Shakespeare's First Folio Exhibit
- Set Designer for Salt Lake Acting Company production of Mercury
- Set Designer for Hand to God at Salt Lake Acting Company
- Set Designer
Great Lakes Theatre Festival – Cleveland, Ohio (Associate Artist)
The Fantasticks, dir. Victoria Bussert, 2016
- Set Design, The Fantasticks, Idaho Shakespeare Festival
- Set Design, Romeo and Juliet and The Fantasticks, Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival
- Set Design, Steel Magnolias, Idaho Shakespeare Festival
- Twelfth Night, Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival Other, refereed, completed 07/01/2011.
- The Complete Works of Williams Shakespeare Abridged, Idaho Shakespeare Festival Other, refereed, completed 06/01/2011.
- Set Design for The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Great Lakes Theatre Festival Other, refereed, completed 04/01/2011.
- The Glass Menagerie, The Grand Theatre, Salt lake City Other, refereed, completed 02/01/2011.
- Set Design for The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged), produced by the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare.
- Set Design of A Midsummer Night's Dream, produced by Great Lakes Theatre Festival, Cleveland, OH> and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival in Boise.
- Set Design-Twelfth Night, Idaho Shakespeare Festival Performance, in progress 08/01/2009.
- Set Design, Macbeth, The Great Lakes Theatre Festival, Cleveland, OH. Performance, completed 10/01/2008.
- Set Design, Macbeth, Idaho Shakespeare Festival Performance, completed 08/01/2008.
- “Model for Scene Design for Hand To God,” United States Institute for Theatre Conference, Design Expo, St, Louis, MO., 2017 (juried)
- “Teaching Production Design for Television and Film”, panelist, USITT Conference, St. Louis, 2017
- I was invited to do a exhibit of set design at the annual United States Institute for Theatre Technology annual conference. I exhibited a selections of designs from 1993 to 2015 that showed my design work for Shakespeare, opera, and contemporary plays. It was a large exhibit and I used then PADP student Megan Branson to help me prep and mount the exhibit.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland