Staff Psychologist, University Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Educational Psychology
- Harris, F. N., Jenson, W. R., McMahon, W. M., & Ferre, R.C. (1987). Implications of T scores on the Revised Child Behavior Profile with inpatients. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 43, 376-379.
- Harris, F. N., & Jenson, W. R. (1985). Comparisons of multiple‑baseline across persons designs with replication: Issues and confusions. Behavioral Assessment, 7, 121‑129.
- Harris, F. N., & Jenson, W. R. (1985). AB designs with replication: A reply to Hayes. Behavioral Assessment, 7, 133‑135.
- Harris, F. N., & Packard, T. (1985). Intensity judgments of emotion words: Implications for counselor training. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 32, 288‑291.
- Harris, F. N., & Flora, J. A. (1982). Children's use of get passives. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research,11, 297‑311.
- Weitzman, L. & Harris, F.N. (2005, April). Innovative practices: Intern diversity projects. Paper presented at the meeting of the American College Personnel Association Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Haas, L.J., Rigdon, M.A., Harris, F.N., Snell, M., & Tuason, T. (2000, August). Professional psychology training in an academic family medicine setting. Paper presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, D.C.
- McMahon, W. M., King, K., Harris, F. N., Latkowski, M., Ferre, R., & Jenson, W. R. (1984). Inpatient follow up: Use of the Child Behavior Checklist. Paper presented at the meeting of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, Toronto, Canada.
- Fagley, N. S., Harris, F. N., Packard, T., & Mullison, D. D. (1983). Categorization of emotion words by counselor trainees and nontrainees. Paper presented at a meeting of the combined Pacific and Southwestern and Rocky Mountain Divisions of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Logan, UT.