- AATE (American Alliance for Theatre & Education). Position: Member. 08/01/2020 - 08/01/2021. Position : Member.
- Theatre for Young Audience (TYA) . 05/01/2020 - 05/01/2021. Position : Member.
- AATE (American Alliance for Theatre & Education). 08/31/2018 - 08/31/2019. Position : Member.
- NATIONAL DRAMA, UK (International Children and Youth Drama Teachers Association). 08/31/2018 - 08/31/2019. Position : Member.
- TYA/USA (Theatre for Young Audiences is the United States Center for ASSETIJ International). 05/31/2018 - 05/31/2019. Position : Member.
- Theatre for Young Audiences (USA Center for ASSITEJ International). 05/2015 - present. Position : Member.
- American Alliance for Theatre and Education. 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Member and Co-Host Annual National Conference .
- Children's Theatre Foundation of America . 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Board Member.
- NATIONAL DRAMA, UK (International Children and Youth Drama Teachers Association). 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Member.
Integrating the ArtsLocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
Theatre Teaching ForumLocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
- Dissertation Mentor, Brain & Creativity Institute, Rossier Graduate School of Education. Project Lead: Mary Helen Immordino-Yang, Social Cognitive Neuroscientist . Collaborators: Xan S. Johnson, Ph.D., University of Utah. Volunteer 09/12/2016 - 05/04/2018.
- Building a New MAT - Master of Arts Teaching . Project Lead: CFA Fine Arts Education Specialists from across college. 09/12/2016 - present.
- BlockU Non-Majors Acting Course. Project Lead: Xan S. Johnson, Ph.D. Collaborators: Medical Humanities Instructor. 01/11/2016 - present.
- 2012/FACULTY MENTOR SAC SHOW, DIRECTING COACH. Project Lead: XAN S. JOHNSON. Collaborators: Karen Salazar, Senior ATP Student. Department of Theatre 01/10/2012 - 04/15/2012.
- 2012/FACULTY TEACHING MENTOR, BRIDGE SCHOLAR PROGRAM. Project Lead: XAN S. JOHNSON . Collaborators: KLYE BECKER. BRIDGE PROGRAM 01/10/2012 - 01/05/2012.
- 2012/INTERDISCIPLINARY TEACHING/COMMUNICATIONS. Project Lead: ANN DARLING, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR. 08/20/2011 - 04/15/2015.
- 2010 (Fall) Inter-University Online Course Design Fee $2000.00. PI: Xan Johnson. My Role: Other. #RAs: 0. Inter-University Course Share, 10/2010 - present. Project Lead: Xan S. Johnson, Ph.D. THEA 1013-90/Survey of Theatre (fully online course) Another Utah university paid $2000.00 to use my online course - one time fee. 10/2010 - present.
- Online Teaching Technology in Theatre. Project Lead: Xan S. Johnson, Ph.D. TACC - Technology Assisted Curriculum Center 03/12/2009 - 12/18/2009. Total Budget: $5,000.00.
- Shadows and Sunspots - Exploring the Life Journeys of Three Courageous Cancer Survivors. Project Lead: Xan S. Johnson, Ph.D. Collaborators: Sharon Weinstein, MD,. Huntsman Cancer Int (half) & Honors Program (half) 01/15/2008 - 05/05/2008. Total Budget: $5,000.00.