Studies conducted with students include those assessing the characteristics and trajectory of ASD among female adolescents and young adults, psychiatric co-morbidity in adolescent males with ASD, and efficacy of Superheroes Social Skills program for elementary-age children with ASD including those highly victimized by bullies. Also involved in the development of a functional assessment system for bullying.
- Intern, Psychology, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Doctor of Philosophy, Psychology, Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Michigan State College of Human Medicine
- Education Specialist, Educational Psychology, Michigan State University
- Master's, Educational Psychology, Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Michigan State University