University of Utah
Honors & Awards
- 2009 and 2010 ecch Best Selling Case.
eBay Customer Support Outsourcing (606-043-1),
- Best Case.
Western Casewriter's Association,
- DSI - Case Studies Award (eBay Tackles Fraud & Community Unrest).
Decision Sciences Institute,
- IU CIBER INTERNATIONAL CASE WRITING COMPETITION ("EBay Customer Support Outsourcing"
Production & Operations Management Society,
- Nominated for the Marvin J. Ashton Undergraduate Teaching Award.
University of Utah,
- Discussion Method Scholar.
- The Joseph Rosenblatt Award for the Pursuit of Excellence in Executive Teaching.
- Runner-up AMA Doctoral Dissertation Contest.
Professor Grikscheit is the Discussion Method Scholar at the David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah in Salt Lake City. He holds A.B, M.B.A., and PhD. degrees from Harvard University, The University of Michigan, and Michigan State University respectively. He was previously affiliated with the international consulting firm of McKinsey & Company and had several years of successful field selling experience with the Prudential Insurance Company of America. He is the author of a number of books, articles, papers, and cases on marketing and sales management. He is the recipient of the Joseph Rosenblatt Award for the Pursuit of Excellence in Executive Teaching.
In the Media
- Quoted in the Salt Lake Tribune, July 1, 2014, on the nomination of Robert McDonald to lead the V.A. "He is an inspired choice." p A5. 07/01/2014.
- Online: "Teaching Note for eBay Case", Pearson Prentice-Hall. 01/01/2011.
- Online: "Teaching Note for eBay Case", Pearson Prentice-Hall. 01/01/2010.