- Choreographed original “Auf Wiedersehen” for the Utah Ballet Spring performances Choreography, completed 03/31/2012.
- Co-Choreographed work “Ease on Down the Road”, for Genesis-Vukovar, Croatia Choreography, completed 01/12/2012.
- I worked as Choreographer for the Department of Theatre's Musical Theatre production of Hair. I created over well over 30 scenes of original choreography and stage movment. Choreography, completed 11/20/2011.
- I re-staged the 1st Act Waltz from Raymonda for the San Diego Civic Youth Ballet summer performance. Other, completed 07/13/2011.
- I created original choreography for The Firebird Suite for the Utah Ballet at Kingsbury Hall. I choreographed approximately 19 minutes of choreography and assisted with an additional 4 minutes. Choreography, completed 04/09/2011.
- Invited to re-stage and coach all female variations from Sleeping Beauty-Ballet West Academy Spring Performance 2010 Performance, in progress 05/30/2010.
- Invited to re-stage and coach all female variations from Sleeping Beauty for the Ballet West Academy Spring Performance 2010 Performance, in progress 05/30/2010.
- Choreographed an original work to Beethoven’s “Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in D, Opus 37”, second movement for Ballet Ensemble Choreography, completed 11/05/2009.
- Re-staged and coached classical variations for all advanced female students- Ballet West Academy Fall 2009 Invitational Performance Performance, completed 10/15/2009.
- Choreographed an original work, “Allegro in G Minor”, for the Ballet West Academy. Choreography, completed 06/01/2009.
- French, basic.
- Spanish, basic.
Geographical Regions of Interest
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
I am looking into the possibility of joining a charitable organization in Russia that provides orphans and child of traumatic experiences a chance to explore dance to aid psycho/social healing.