Founding Director, Center for Cell and Genome Science, College Of Science
Adjunct Professor, School Of Biological Sciences
Professor, Neurobiology Labs
Honors & Awards
- Distinguished Investigator Award.
- University of Utah Distinguished Scholarly and Creative Research Award.
- NIH Director's Pioneer Award.
National Institutes of Health,
- Focus Area Chair, USTAR (Utah Science Technology and Research) Nanoscale and Biomedical Photonic Imaging, $5,000,000.
State of Utah,
- James E. Talmage Presidential Endowed Chair in Biology.
University of Utah,
Society for Neuroscience
01/1996 - present
- Neural Systems and Circuits.
02/2010 - present
- Neuron, Cell, Nature, Journal of Neuroscience, PLOS Biology, Current Biology, EMBO Journal, Science, PNAS.
Ad hoc peer review of scientific articles.
01/01/2010 - present
- Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory, Maine.
12/2009 - present
Editorial Board of online publication for C. elegans community.
01/2005 - present
- Crocker Science Center Executive Committee.
02/2012 - present.
- BioURP Steering, Web Site Advisory Committees.
09/2011 - present.
- George Thomas Building Steering Committee.
01/2010 - present.
- College Advisory Committee.
01/2007 - present.
- Center for Cell and Genome Science.
06/2006 - present.