University of Utah
Synthesis of stimuli-responsive polymer hydrogels for use in sensors and separation processes, sensor arrays for monitoring single-use bioreactors during manufacture of pharmaceutical proteins, biomedical sensors, hyaluronic acid derivatives for biomedical applications, crude oil pipeline flow assurance
- Rheology, Interest Level: 3
- Oil pipeline flow assurance, Interest Level: 5
- Methane hydrates, Interest Level: 3
- Hydrogel-based smart materials, Interest Level: 5
- Hyaluronic acid arthritis treatments, Interest Level: 5
- Glucose sensors for diabetes treatment, Interest Level: 5
- Biosensors for medicine and for pharmaceutical manufacturing, Interest Level: 5
- Biosensor (#US 6,268,161).
File date 11/06/1996.
- Hydrogel biosensor (#US 6,514,689).
File date 03/03/1997.
- Glucose biosensor (#US 6,475,750).
File date 03/05/1998.