Prosem: US Hist Sn 1877
Continuing Regist-Ph D
- American Council of Learned Societies. 12/01/2017 - 01/01/2019. Position : Reviewer.
- Mormon History Association. 09/01/2010 - present. Position : Member.
- Western History Association. 01/10/1980 - present. Position : Member.
- Organization of American Historians. 01/01/1980 - present. Position : Member.
Social Movements in American History
A study of diverse social movements, who joins, how they are organized, and variables in determining outcomes
ProSeminar in US History 1877-2016
Graduate level reading class on the key themes of US history, with particular focus on class, race, and gender.
- Gateway to Learning Teacher Workshops. Project Lead: Robert Goldberg. Collaborators: NEH Proposal Landmarks Summer 2017 Workshop. Utah State Office of Education, Asia Center, Confucius Center, Environtmenal Humanities, Castle Foundation 06/01/2013 - 08/16/2013. Total Budget: $50,000.00.
- US-India Professor Exchange. Project Lead: Robert Goldberg. Tanner Humanities Center and Osmania University 08/15/2011 - 11/01/2011. Total Budget: $20,000.00.
- Professors off Campus. Project Lead: Robert Goldberg. Dee Foundation 12/01/2010 - 12/01/2011. Total Budget: $15,000.00.
- Fellowship in Israeli Studies. Project Lead: Robert Goldberg. Collaborators: Kirk Jowers, Bahman, Robert Newman. Tanner Humanities Center, Middle East Center, College of Humanities, Hinckely Institute 12/01/2010 - 11/01/2011. Total Budget: $70,000.00.