I focus my research on stewardship of the built environment which essentially covers the reuse of existing buildings, both historic and non-historic. The research engages this practice as a sustainability strategy that encourages retetion of existing buildings inasmuch is practicable within the lens of social, environmental, and economc sustainability. I believe this to be the most sophisticate form of recycling.
- Ph.D. (Degree expected 5/2/2018), City and Metropolitan Planning, University of Utah. Project: The Economic Resilience of Property Values in Historic Districts.
- MS Historic Preservation Planning, Geography & Geology, Eastern Michigan University
- MBA, Business Administration, The University of Michigan
- MS, Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University. Project: The Economic Feasibility of Using an Air-to-Air Heat Pump in Conjunction with Passive Solar Design
- BS , Civil Engineering, University of Maine