Elect & Computer Engineering,
University of Utah
Search my publications on PubMed or USpace.
- Y-Y. Han, O.P.Gandhi,A.deSalles,R.B.Herberman and D.L.Davis,
" Comparative assessment of models of electromagnetic absorption of the head for children and adults indicates the need for policy changes", ICEMS Monograph,Eur.J.of Oncology-Library, vol.5,pp.301-318,2010.
- Q-X. Li, W. Kainz and O.P.Gandhi," Fetus exposure at 60 Hz for a 7 month pregnant woman model: Evaluation of consistency of MPE magnetic fields and basic restrictions in exposure standards" submitted to Journal of Environmental Hygiene.
- Q-X.Li and O.P.Gandhi,"Thermal Implications of the new relaxed IEEE RF safety standard for head exposures to cellular telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz" IEEE Trans.
MTT, vol.54(7),pp. 3146-3154,July 2006.
- A. D. Tinniswood, C. M. Furse and O. P. Gandhi, "Computations of SAR Distributions for Two Anatomically-Based Models of the Human Head Using CAD Files of Commercial Telephones and the Parallelized FDTD Code," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 46, pp. 829-833, June 1998.
- "FDTD in Bioelectromagnetics: Safety Assessment and Medical Applications," Chapter 11, pp. 613-651 in Advances in Computational Electromagnetics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method.
- G. Lazzi and O. P. Gandhi, "On Modeling and Personal Dosimetry of Cellular Telephone Helical Antennas with the FDTD Code," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 46, pp. 525-530, April 1998.
- O. P. Gandhi and C. M. Furse, "Currents Induced in the Human Body for Exposure to Ultrawideband Pulses," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 39(2), pp. 174-180, May 1997.
- O. P. Gandhi, "Some Bioelectromagnetics Research at the University of Utah: Acceptance Speech on the Occasion of Receiving the d'Arsonval Medal," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 17, pp. 3-9, 1996.
- O. P. Gandhi, G. Lazzi and C. M. Furse, "Electromagnetic Absorption in the Human Head and Neck for Mobile Telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 44, pp. 1884-1897, October 1996.
- Biological Effects and Medical Applications of Electromagnetic Energy.
- "Computational Methods for Predicting Field Intensities," Chapter 9, pp. 337-402 in Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields, 2nd Edition.
- Exposure Limits: The underestimation of absorbed cell phone radiation, especially in children, Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine, vol.31(1)pp. 34-51,2012; posted online October 2011.